This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummm...

as far as i was concerned only about four full time with maybe 5 others helping out on the side.
    nothing was ever very organized and hours were always different... she worke not to get money but to board her horse there, she was taken advantage of while working, this is why shes not there anymore...
    Then Jesus told him,“You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who haven’t seen me and believe anyway.”

Comment

Since there are less than 15 employees, the EEOC would not be able to assist. She could still try and file assault charges but that would be a civil remedy.

I'd suggest your sister speak with a guidance counselor or minister about what happened if she needs some support. If nothing else, she needs to have the tools to deal with something like this should it happen in the future. I'd be concerned that she didn't tell someone immediately or take steps to prevent it from happening (such as switching stables, quitting the job, telling someone, telling this guy to knock it off).
      I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Thanks for the answers guys.

Comment

thanks

thanks for your help its greatly appreciated
          Then Jesus told him,“You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who haven’t seen me and believe anyway.”

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
          Working...
          X