Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Retaliation Protection for Health Care Workers Labor Law poster

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wisconsin Retaliation Protection for Health Care Workers Labor Law poster

    Any facility, as defined in s. 647.01 (4), or any hospital, nursing home, community based residential facility, county home, county infirmary, county hospital, county mental health complex or other place licensed or approved by the department of health and family services must display this poster in one or more conspicuous places where notices to employees are customarily posted.
    Under section 146.997 of Wisconsin Statutes, as an employee of a health care facility or provider, you may not be disciplined at work for good faith reporting of:
    · any potential violations of state or federal law by the health care facility or provider, or
    · any situation where care is provided in a manner that violates state or federal standards or laws or recognized clinical or ethical standards.
    Covered reporting includes internal reports to any director, officer or supervisor of the health care facility or provider or reports to an agency or body that accredits, certifies or approves the facility or provider, unless disclosure is prohibited by law.
    Victims of unlawful retaliation may file a complaint, within 300 days after the retaliation or threat of retaliation occurred, at one of the offices below.
    Last edited by laborlaw; 05-23-2005, 02:57 PM.
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.