Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Waiting to get paid Washington

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Waiting to get paid Washington

    I recently transfered my job from one town to another. Upon the "transfer" someone accidentally terminated me from the system so the first week I worked at the new store I wasn't able to clock in and out. I still haven't received my paycheck for that week that I worked. How long should I wait before I file a complaint about it? It's been about 2 weeks right now and my manager keeps giving me a run around about how and when I will receive the money for that week. Also upon rehire I found out that they cut my pay without telling me about it and I'm not sure if they are allowed to do that.

  • #2
    You might need to contact "Corporate"to straighten this out. My daughter had a similar problem with a well known restaurant chain, and only by contacting the head of the payroll in the main office was she able to straighten things out.

    That is a last resort, as it might make your current manager mad and affect the hours you are scheduled.

    Good luck.


    • #3
      Just a thought but you might give payroll a call. Having worked a lot of payroll, everyone seems to think we are all knowling, all seeing and that all information some how magically makes it to us. Payroll will likely not issue a check on your say so but they should at least follow up on it.
      "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
      Philip K. **** (1928-1982)


      The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.