X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbg
    replied
    No, there is no specific time frame in which an employer is mandated to correct a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• littlja
    replied
    correcting a paycheck error

Can someone tell me if there is a specific time period alloted to correct a paycheck error. I cannot find one via TWC.

my wife took a few days of vacation. The employer "forgot" to input the vacation pay and the check ended up being short a few hundy.

many thx

Leave a comment:

• Pattymd
    replied
    No, that is not correct. There is no such law in Texas or any other state.

Leave a comment:

• kit548emt
    started a topic Paycheck Error

Paycheck Error

Can someone confirm for me that in the state of Texas if an employer mistakingly shorted your paycheck... is it not correct that they have 24 hrs after you notified them of the mistake to write you a check?
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X