X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retaliation Texas

good day to all!

i have a question, my friend reported her employer as threatening her and she said that she's under retaliation law or something. After a few days she resigned and she said that she's been targeted and being pressured to resign. Can she file for retaliation?

hope for your comment

Originally posted by revelation View Post
    good day to all!

i have a question, my friend reported her employer as threatening her and she said that she's under retaliation law or something. After a few days she resigned and she said that she's been targeted and being pressured to resign. Can she file for retaliation?

hope for your comment
    Could we have a few more details, please. Who did your friend report her employer threatening her to - how did he threaten her?

Are you asking if she can file for unemployment since she quit due to retaliation? How was she retaliated against? (or are you asking if she can file a retaliation complaint?)

I'm not real positive all that you're asking. Thanks.
    Last edited by Betty3; 01-20-2010, 09:47 AM.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

retaliation

he reported his boss to the State and the State talked to his boss about retaliation. then he got a memo from his boss about neligence and it was about another issue. since he was a whistle blower he feels that he was being targeted and he was being pressured to resign - that's what he wrote on his resignation.

can he file for retaliation?

Comment

I have no idea what's going on here.

Let's try again. The friend reported his boss to the state. What state agency? What did he say his boss was doing that was a violation of law?
        I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X