This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO I HAV A CASE???? South Carolina

I've Been With The Company I'm With Now For 4 Years. I've Been A Good Employee For Many Years And The Managers I Have Worked For Have Never Had A Problem With The Way I Do My Job. Recently Back In September Of 2009, The Store I Am Working For Recently Got A New General Manager. Ever Since He's Been Working There I Go 3 Weeks At A Time Without A Day Off While He And The Other Manager Get 2 Days Off Every Week. Just Recently, My Fiance Got Termniated Because The Other Manager (not The Store Manager) Got In His Face After He Had Just Had Surgery And Got Him Fired. After It Happened, I Asked For The Tapes To Be Pulled From That Night To See What Actually Happened Because He Felt He Had Been Wrongfully Terminated. Well Ever Since I've Been Trying To Get The Tapes Pulled, They've Been Finding Any Excuse They Can To Make Look Bad. Such As A Dish Left Out Or Some Other Nonsense Thing They Can Find. I've Been Written Up Twice For Stupid Reasons And Was Plainly Told The 3rd One Would Be My Last. Like I Said I Go 3 Weeks At A Time Without A Day Off And When I Asked For One, It Was Only If 'the Other Manager' Wouldn't Mind Working That Day. Simply, What I Want To Know Is If I Have A Case. I Have Witnesses Who Have Seen For Themselves What This New Store Manager Does And How He Treats Others. And Has Threatened Servers Who Don't Make Enough To Qualify For Minimum Wage, That If They Don't Claim It, He Will. I'm Worried About Going To The Labor Board Because I Have A Small Child And Am Worried About Retaliation.

Any Help Would Be Great. Thank You.

Duplicate thread - do not reply to this thread. Thanks.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X