X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betty3
    replied
    More or less duplicate posts from May - http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=190312 & http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=189850.

Leave a comment:

• TheRed
    replied
    You should remove your employer's name from the post, just to CYA.

Do file a wage claim with either the PA or Federal DOL.

If they are are paying cash under the table like that, then they are very likely commiting payroll tax fraud. You should also check to see that tips you are getting match with what the employer is reporting. Once you get all that information together, file Form 3949-A with the IRS to report this activity.

Leave a comment:

• DAW
    replied
    I am not sure that I understand your question, since you seem to be adding a few unrelated items together.

If you are a Non-Exempt employee who is not being paid for actual hours worked or for overtime, you can file a wage claim with your state's DOL.

Leave a comment:

• aserver
    started a topic money taken out without a break

money taken out without a break

i worked at the (deleted), bristol, pa
    on sunday's i worked 7am - 3pm. i did not get a break, the half an hourpay was taken out.
    is there any way i can this money back. i worked there for a few years. i feel like i was paying the owner,
    other employees that work over 40 hours , use a second time to punch in, they are paid 2.00$ cash under the table. can we get owed money?
    Last edited by cbg; 06-17-2008, 03:35 PM.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X