X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rygar
    replied
    my question

do i have an legal rights to do a thing if i get fired???

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    Thank you for sharing your story. Do you have a question?

Leave a comment:

• Rygar
    replied
    Been with company 6 years,i manage 6 mobile home parks,they want to fire me possibly in the next month,i work in low scum part of town,with alot of lowlife tweekers,they write letters all the time to get me fired.none are true,i have wife and kid in senior year of high school.i do all the lawns,work seven days a week,,its recorded,i hurt my knee and shoulder couple years ago,all they said was stay off of it,,didnt offer no doctor,,but didnt want to lose job,so i work with bumb knee and shoulder,i drive so many miles a day,my poor little truck needs lots on help all the time..they wonder where my money is.lolol ive been threatened with my job by there whacked out daughter,many times,do all kinds of stufff for them,been so loyal never stole,,collect $1,000s each month and never once been short a dime.i pass out notices to people on properties they own that i dont even manage,i go far beyond my call,not to mention the druggies i deal with and gangs in the area with there grafti.theres alot more,,but which direction do i turn,,what are my rights as manager,do they have to give severance pay and such,,do i get lawyer on injuries and all my overtime work i do if i can??? do i get kicked out in the streets with nothing..that would be really sad..kid graduates in 3 months,his wellfare should come first,,i also work 24/7,patroling the park and throwing out bumbs...i know all the bad seeds in the niegborhood,took me long time to know what i know to do my job properly,,really dont want to lose job,but get tired of the strees of being fired,,i hear it to often from other employees and owners daughter..
    Last edited by Rygar; 02-07-2006, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rygar
    started a topic Oregon Owner/manager problem

Oregon Owner/manager problem

Been with company 6 years,i manage 6 mobile home parks,they want to fire me possibly in the next month,i work in low scum part of town,with alot of lowlife tweekers,they write letters all the time to get me fired.none are true,i have wife and kid in senior year of high school.i do all the lawns,work seven days a week,,its recorded,i hurt my knee and shoulder couple years ago,all they said was stay off of it,,didnt offer no doctor,,but didnt want to lose job,so i work with bumb knee and shoulder,i drive so many miles a day,my poor little truck needs lots on help all the time..they wonder where my money is.lolol ive been threatened with my job by there whacked out daughter,many times,do all kinds of stufff for them,been so loyal never stole,,collect $1,000s each month and never once been short a dime.i pass out notices to people on properties they own that i dont even manage,i go far beyond my call,not to mention the druggies i deal with and gangs in the area with there grafti.theres alot more,,but which direction do i turn,,what are my rights as manager,do they have to give severance pay and such,,do i get lawyer on injuries and all my overtime work i do if i can??? do i get kicked out in the streets with nothing..that would be really sad..kid graduates in 3 months,his wellfare should come first..
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X