X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question.. please help!

hi.
    26yo female.. Portland, Oregon.

I have a scenerio I wanted to run past you.. please help w/ any feedback.

- I work at a restaurant/brewery.
    - Last night during the "Civil War" game a table of customers left me high and dry with their $150 tab.
    - Owner stated (via a manager) I would be responsible for the tab
    - Owner docked my paycheck today without warning.. without notification.. took 150 from my paycheck. i have bills to pay and i am freaking out!!! ah.

IS THIS LEGAL???!!!!

please please help.. any info you could give would be greatly apprechiated!!!!!

thank you.

duplicate post. See my response in the other thread. All responders here read all the Labor Law forums, so it is not necessary to post your question in multiple forums.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X