Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Need Help With Employment Question

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need Help With Employment Question

    I recently put my 2 weeks in with my employer and I was immediatly treated differently. My job title was changed and I was demoted and was no longer allowed to do as much as I could before informing my employer of my two week notice. Who can I contact in order to help me with a lawsuit??? I was hoping someone had a way to get ahold of the labor committe or some sort of service that could help me with this matter. Thank you for any help!

  • #2
    Treating you differently because you have given your notice may be unprofessional, but it does not violate the law and does not give you legal recourse. Nothing you describe gives you standing to file a lawsuit of any kind.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.