Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Commission stolen from salesperson Oregon

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Commission stolen from salesperson Oregon

    I work as a Sales Supervisor and have been getting complaints from my salespeople that their sales dont add up and they are not getting their commission. They are not getting their break down of sales and how much commission they get from each sale. They company says its confidential and cant show them. Cant anyone give me some advice?

  • #2
    I want to make sure I understand this.

    Your company is telling you that the commission calculation is confidential? To whom? Can they release the calculation to the employee, or is it confidential from everyone?
    Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

    I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

    Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.


    • #3

      The boss is saying that the break down of comission is confidential to me as a sales supervisor and to the employee, the salesperson. One of the salesperson has worked at a similar company and that company gave her the break down of sales and how much comission she was getting for each sale.


      • #4
        What was the answer to "Commission stolen from salesperson Oregon?"

        On 4/14/07 Joe posted a question titled "Commission stolen from salesperson Oregon?" What was the answer to this? Having a similar issue here at my workplace.



        The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.