X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScottB
    replied
    A quick look at the references seems to show that they relate to eligibilty for unemployment, but nothing unusual.

So, why did you quit?

Leave a comment:

• rjc
    replied
    Why did you quit?

Leave a comment:

• PAUL MCD.
    started a topic Oregon: QUIT! Denied bens/appealing

Oregon: QUIT! Denied bens/appealing

I recently quit my job. Does anyone understand ORS 657.176 or OAR 471-030-0038.
    I realize this has to do with the gravity of my reason to quit, but im not sure if I needed to go postal or what it takes before your reasons are good enough? I did'nt quit for the fun of it and I do have a couple of jobs lined up.Please help!
    Last edited by PAUL MCD.; 02-12-2007, 12:42 PM.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X