This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we lose out or what? Oregon

My husband and I manage a Sr. Mobile Home Park here in Oregon and we get paid 2 times a month.
    I don't know how this Co. secretary figures but on months that have 5 weeks in it we only get paid for 4 weeks so the Co. is getting free work for 1 week.
    The 2nd payday in the month of May ended on the 1st of June and we got paid on the 2nd and we went from the 2nd to the 15th of June and got paid but we didn't get any pay for the work from the 15th to the 30th.
    Can this be done? The pay we received on the 2nd of June was for the month of May the way we look at it.
    Is there something that we can do about this?
    Last edited by Nancy Lynn; 06-30-2006, 09:23 PM.

Are you exempt or nonexempt? Do you know?
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Sr. Mobile Home Park Managers in Oregon

We are non-exempt

Comment

You are meaning Taxes arn't you? then yes, we do pay taxes

Comment

No, she means exempt or non-exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
          I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
          Working...
          X