This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been demoted North Carolina

only vague and ambiquous reasons, none of which are written in company guidelines. No specific complaints, not guidelines, no corrective action even discussed, seems more of a vendetta than a true look at mgt skills.

also have had comments of "My you are rather dark" this was from regional manager on first meeting him, I am a woman and 43 years old and Native American Indian. tried to utilize HR within company however HR seems to be a pipeline to the district manager that has demoted me. Have also tried to utilize "network" this seems to be a 3rd party supposedly non biased organization that takes reports to be returned to company in question, however the parent company pays network a fee for this.

need another source other than private atty, (i have appt thurs for atty that specializes in Labor Law)
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X