This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hours worked??

Is it okay for an employee to work a shift from 7:30am to 1am? What are the NYC Labor laws on that many hours worked? I need to know the number of hours rest between shifts. If this is not enough, then what must we pay him? Also, do we have to pay extra if you work more than 10 or 12 hours in a day.

Thanks!

Duplicate post.

All the responders read all the employment law forums. Please post each question only once.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Sorry!

Hi, thanks for your detailed response in my other posting. I didn't know where to place the question, hence the duplicate post. Sorry about that! Thanks

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X