This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrongful termination Missouri

I have 2 questions, when I got injured my employer did not make me go to a doctor or even suggest it, after about 9 months I finally had to go to the emergency room after I finally got to the DR and they put me on restricted duty I was terminated for reason I have never been written up for or even spoken to about 3 days later, also they have denied to pay my short term disabilitiy and I am still after over 3 months off from work and not yet released from the Dr to work.They say they have the right to treat employees this way I want to know if that is true.
    I did call the Missouri workers comp and as of the day I was terminated they had not filed anything for my injuries.
    are they in the wrong???
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X