This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settlement for Wrongful Termination Minnesota

If this is a case for wrongful and unfair termination and workplace violence? What is considered satisfactory monetary settlement?
    The developer tried one months salary.

It feels like they are trying to shush me!

We would have no idea, since we don't have all (or actually, any) details of your case. You should have an attorney advise you. This is not a do-it-yourself situation.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

In the process

Thanks for the reply.

I have been advised by one firm; who referred me to another. I am meeting with the second firm tomorrow with the documentation of events and the developers lawyer contact information.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X