X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GotSmart
    replied
    If the site was better (smelavision) you could tell I had picked a cheese with a bouquet to go with the whine.

The OP received more than he paid for.

I guess he wants his change back.

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    GotSmart, you keep us laughing which we sometimes need on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• PrJeff
    replied
    Good 1 GotSmart.

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    And what post of yours was not left up?

If your expectation was that you would get specific legal advice, your expectations where too high. On a message board you can get general legal information, ONLY.

Leave a comment:

• GotSmart
    replied
    Can't resist

To go with your whine.

Leave a comment:

• johndeereman260
    replied
    crappy site

what a crap answer just because I have talked to an attorney surely shouldnt preclude hearing others opions especially since cgb isnt a attorney dont waste your time here people look for a site where the moderators leave up post and let other respond not just moderators. 1 person left a worth while link and it wasnt from a moderator

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    I believe cbg gave you an explanation as to why your thread was closed. Since you have a lawyer, it is probably best that you work with them & ask them your questions.

Leave a comment:

• johndeereman260
    started a topic question Michigan

question Michigan

cbg why would you close my thread I finally got a useful link which gave me some useful info and because I question you or want to hear from more than you you close it pretty poor web site its only what the mod says or your closed thank for nothing My suggestion to others look for another web site where people are friendly and helpful not condesending and judging without facts and yes iif you read ks policy book and read the link on my last thread you the mod might learn something. IM SURE THIS WILL BE PULLED
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X