X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betty3
    replied
    You can't get unemployment ins. benefits unless you are ready, willing & able to work (looking for work).

Leave a comment:

• guadaguy
    replied
    one more question.
    Since i no longer receive WC benefits and i know that i am unable to work, could i now apply for Unemployment benefits???? or should i hold off until i get the second opinion as such results could reinforce WC???

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    Yes, the employer will still be responsible for medical expenses related to your claim.

Leave a comment:

• guadaguy
    started a topic Laid-off after work related injury Illinois

Laid-off after work related injury Illinois

Late December of 08' I slipped and fell at work. i went through the process with Workers Comp and received benefits, but on January 29th i was laid-off from my work where this accident happened. although i was laid off, i continued to receive WC benefits until three weeks ago because the Doctor said i was well enough to return to work full duty. I disagree with his opinion as i am still in pain. I'm curruntly in the process of setting up an apointment with a different doctor for a second opinion.
    My question is, Will my ex-employer's insurance/WC be responsible for any medical expenses incurred???
    Even after WC's doctors have released me on full duty even though i know that i am not and still in pain??? your help is much appreciated.
    Last edited by guadaguy; 04-14-2009, 06:28 PM.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X