This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unemployment Appeal: Insubordination Georgia

Please disregard my request...how can I cancel my account?
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%
    Maybe so
    0.00%
    I don't know
    0.00%
    Last edited by janedoe2004; 11-21-2009, 08:59 AM.

Duplicate post - reposted today. (twice) Please post your question only once - thanks.
    Last edited by Betty3; 11-20-2009, 09:41 PM.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Jane, post each question ONCE. This is not Time Warner; operators are not standing by 24/7 to answer your call. It is after midnight on the east coast and most responders are off line just now. There are people more experienced than I with GA unemployment but you need to give them time to respond.
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Re: Repost

Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
        Duplicate post - reposted today. (twice) Please post your question only once - thanks.
        When I posted it over a month ago, no one replied. I became frustrated b/c people who posted after me had already received a response. It is not until I edited my post and reposted it several times, did I get a response. I do understand and didn't need both of you to tell me that. Thanks but no thanks.
        Last edited by janedoe2004; 11-21-2009, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Maybe no one replied to the original post because they didn't have an answer. Even if your question was somehow missed when originally posted, it was not necessary to post it twice yesterday. All responders read all the sub forums. Thank you.

PS -Also, cbg & I posted our replies to you re duplicate posting at the exact same time.
          Last edited by Betty3; 11-21-2009, 09:20 AM. Reason: add PS
          Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

You deleted your question, now just stop posting.

Comment

Ok that's fine

I maybe shouldn't have gotten frustrated so easily. I feel that I was letting the situation get to me and I was eager for a reply. Anyway, I won my appeal and and happy about that.

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                Working...
                X