X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laws Regarding Minors and Alcohol in Miramar Florida Florida

Good Day,

I've been calling the government in Florida and cannot secure a clear and concise answer regarding what exactly are the laws in Florida regarding the following:

Age to Pour Alcohol
    Age to Sell Alcohol
    Age to Serve Alcohol

Can someone provide me with a something citing this law?

For instance, I went to TIPS website (SOURCE); however, when I called the DBPR in FL, they told me if someone is 18 they can pour, sell and serve.

So, is it possible to secure clarification and cite a law?

Thanks in advance,

I would contact the government locally who issues the alcohol licenses. They will know.
    I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/abt/index.html
      Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X