X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betty3
    replied
    Generally they can require it if you work in a medical or care giving profession which it seems your husband doesn't.

Does he just not want to get the flu shot or is it against his religion or present a risk to his health (ie allergic to something in the vaccine)?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• rogersm
    started a topic Vaccination question Florida

Vaccination question Florida

I have a question, my husband's job is going to implement a requirement that he be vaccinated for the flu.

He works for a private company. He is not a doctor nurse or health practitioner.

Can they do this? Can you point me to some law about this?

Thanks

Mary
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X