X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflict of interest question Florida

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by sepahunt; 11-12-2010, 01:50 PM.

For one, next time there is an election, vote for a different President and VP.

One thing that employees fail to realize is that the role of the union isn't always to side with the employee no matter what. If the employer is following the contract terms, there is nothing "wrong" with supporting management's stance and being there just to make sure that the terms are adhered to. It isn't always an adversarial relationship. The union should not be accepting bribes, and if they are you may have a cause for action with the NLRB, but they aren't required to always oppose whatever management decides.
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Duplicate post
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Thanks again.
        Last edited by sepahunt; 11-12-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X