This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandy Lost Her 5 Mth Baby To A Restraining Order Help Me

HELP ME ANY ONE MY BEST FRIEND LIVES IN SACORMENTO AND SHES 27 JUST HAD HER FIRST KID WITH THIS SINGER AND HES HIT HER AND SHE COMES TO ME AT LEAST 3 TIMES A YEAR CAUSE THEY FIGHT NOW SHE HAD A BABY SHES GOING THOUGH MAGOR DEPERESION AND ANXIETY SHE THOUGHT THEYWOULD LAST FOREVER BUT HE SENT HER TO ME NOW SHE WENT BACK HOME AND HE HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER ON HER HES A DRUGY AND SHES GOING OUT OF HER MIND TRYING TO SEE HER BABY THEY DONT NO WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE AWAY FROM THE BABY AND SHE JUST GOT MEDICATION TO DILL WITH THE STRESS AND SHE LEFT HIM CAUSE HE HAD HIS FRIENDS OVER AND IT WASNT A SAFE ENVIORMENT WITH HIS DRUGY FRIENDS THERE SO SHE LEFT THEN
    HE WOULDNT GIVE HER THE BABY BACK HIS FAMILY ARE VERY RICH AND SHE HAS TO START OVER I TOLD HER TO COME HERE AND HANDLE IT WHAT CAN YOU SAY TO HELP

Mr. Wrong

If a child is in danger notify social services in your area.
    It is hard to give answers to problems without all the information. The fact that her husband or boyfriend's family has money can be a positive not a negative.
    The first thing I would ask myself is what can I change about my behavior to fix this problem. I have noticed it is much easier for me to change myself than it is for me to change someone else. Then once I thought I was doing everything I could to make the situation better I would go after him. This is going to be a hard thing to bring up with your friend but if you care about their child you can do it and they will be happy to help.
    What I like to do with druggies is get one of their friends to call and tell them the cops are on their way. I heard it on the scanner. Druggies don't really have friends and a few bucks can get their so called friends to do just about anything. Ideally they will flush their stash and wig out. Your not lying when you say that because trouble is always right around the corner if they are doing drugs.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X