This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Oversight of Labor Board

My labor board hearing in Van Nuys in California was back in February. I havent heard anything five months. After being told various things I called the Superior Court to see if in fact my boss appealled the decision. Well bosses appeal has been sitting in the wrong Superior Court section. As a stalling technique my bosses lawyer filed the appeal in family court. So after hours on the phone and being passed around all over the place I got the appeal sent to the appropriate department. Yaaa for me!!
    For all you scumbag slimely lawyers out there that is a good tip. To delay paying a judgement file an appeal in the wrong Superior Court. I will keep you updated on my journey through our corrupt, two-faced, dishonest, incompetent legal system.
    Last edited by Recruit; 07-13-2005, 04:51 PM.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X