Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not asked to opt in or out of a class action law suit which is now closed California

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not asked to opt in or out of a class action law suit which is now closed California

I was never contacted for a class action law suit in the former company I worked in. Can I still get money. the company never gave my name to the law office. this is why I was never contacted. now it's too late to opt in or opt out. what can I do? sue for that / go to the labor board. The company doesn't want to talk about it. they said that they are not allowed. all I asked them was why I was not contacted even the fact that I would have qualify. they don't want to answer me.

The only suggestion I have is to talk to an attorney & see what they say.
    Another responder may have some additional comments/suggestions.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Das ist in der Doktor!

As Betty3 suggested, an attorney would be the one to answer your questions.
      As to why you were never notified about the class action lawsuit? in a word,
      money.

The fewer former and current employees included in the lawsuit the less money it will cost them should they lose.
      Don’t plan on any cooperation from your former employer.
      After all, it's the bottom line that counts,
      …not you.
      Good luck.

..___________________
      ~ Life is pleasant.
      Death is peaceful.
      It's the transition that's troublesome.~ Isaac Asimov

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X