This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluntary Quit California

I work for a non profit that is experiencing severe budget decisions in the next couple of weeks-my hours have been cut once and have the potential to be cut again-currently I am at 30 hours with 1 furlough looking at 20 hours with 2 furloughs a month-With this knowledge can I file for unemployment before a potential lay off occurs?

Yes you may file a claim based on reducved hours and if laid off then report that change. Do not quit!
    http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X