X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElleMD
    replied
    I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish with a formal review. IF there are particular areas of concern, why not schedule time to talk to your boss about those in particular? Or even send an email and ask for feedback on a recent project. There are many ways to assess whether or not you are on target and performing to expectation aside from a formal review.

Leave a comment:

• CatBert
    replied
    And...be carefu what you ask for, just because you think you're a model employee...you may find that your employer does not!

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    There is no state where performance reviews are required by law.

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    A review isn't required unless you would have a binding employment contract or CBA requiring one after a certain period of time.

Leave a comment:

• HRinMA
    replied
    There is no federal law which mandates a review. I am unfamiliar with CA so will let another poster address it for the state level.

Leave a comment:

• Are there any employee rights regarding a review? California

Hello. I have been at my place of work for over two years and have asked for a review (as in, a performance review) numerous times. Am I entitled to a review? What can I do if the boss fails to comply? Thanks!
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X