Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help Boss will not give me back money.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help Boss will not give me back money.

Of course I was stupid first of all for doing this but the owner of the company I work for is a greedy (&%^$). I was talked into taking a small amount of money per pay check out so when I have saved up an amount I could use that as a down payment for a bank to give me a business loan. Now after two years of saving and wanting to hang myself cause working for him is the worst thing I have ever done. I don't want to buy the company anymore and I don't know how to get it back.
    I have asked for him to return it but he claims that he cannot, but his company and life is in a mess. He is broke and I know this cause he cannot pay his employees on time and it is like playing jepordy when we finally get a check to see if it will cash or not. He has for the past four years bounced many checks and I am just frustrated. I need to search legal help but don't know where to start.

Thanks to all for reading and advise
    Kaust:

You need to speak to a local attorney. You may well have to file suit to get your money back from the owner.

Comment

I agree with Beth3. Nothing in writing? Hard way to learn that lesson.
      I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

need help reply

thanks I do have this in writing. I was dumb for doing it but I do have all of the payments signed by both the owner and myself, he is just good at presuring people into things

Comment

Originally posted by djkaustic View Post
          thanks I do have this in writing. I was dumb for doing it but I do have all of the payments signed by both the owner and myself, he is just good at presuring people into things

Oh, good for you. You can't believe the number of people that post here where it becomes a "he said, she said" kind of thing. Yep, see an attorney soonest. The longer you wait, the less likely it appears you would be able to get anything out of any judgment that may be decided.
          I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
          Working...
          X