This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it doesn't pay to be loyal California

I just want someone to here my story, cause I can't believe! I have been the program director for a major Vocational school for the past 8 years. We teach Commercial truck and bus driving. When I started we had 5 trucks,1 bus. We now have 17trucks and trailers,8 buses.We started training the Military,I designed and tested the training,I cut the training time in 1/2 and doubled the profites from the start. This was 1999. Since then I have made sure everything went like it was supposed, I hired and fired,I was at a different location everyday,I was in charge of everything. The owner ,[my boss] did not care or wantto here about anything as long as there was no problems or comp-laints, and there wasn't any. Everythingwas good. No co.car ,had to use my own, I wore out 3 vehicles in this time, had fuel cards for the trucks.Anyway, he comes in one day and says we are going to restucture and redo things.I am tired , wore out, burnt out anyway, it was a good idea,and I told him so.That was good.
    For the last 71/2 years noone gave a rats *** about nothing, now all of a sudden everyone wants a piece of the action. They stick me out of the way some where,completly cut me out of EVERYTHING, knocked my pay down to below what it was when I took that position,they waited, cut off my fuel card,week later turned my phone off, two days after that changed the locks on my office ,sent me a letter saying I'm not to have any contact with employees,my stuff will be packed for me,I am to call and set up a meeting for my final check. I am dumbfounded. I haver been loyal to the bone, built this company from the bottom up thinking I was building myself a final place of employement. I made this co.with my hard work, dedication,and loyalty to my boss. And now they do this .why,why.. What can I do??? I went from 5000.00 a month to 1500.00 a month, I am now forced to file bankrupcty,I am loosing my truck,They gave me a termination letter today. In the entire time I have been there, I have never recieved a job discription or any kind of evaluation what so ever. It just isn't right!!

Very sad story, but nothing illegal occurred. Sorry.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X