This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No pay check

I am in arizona and I would like to know how long my company has to get me my pay check.

In what circumstances?

After you first begin work? After the end of the pay period? Upon termination?
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

No pay check

I have work for this company for five years. Our payday was on July 10. So we were supposed to be pay Friday July 8. I was told that I was forgot. I am not sure how long I should wait before going to the labor board.

Comment

I believe in Arizona they have up to ten days after the end of the pay period.
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

fired with no pay check

I recently got fired from my job because an assistant manager told me I did not have to come into work one saturday. That day I had called my work to ask a question and my store manager answered and insisted that I come in but I couldnt because i had to baby sit. He then told me I was fired. How long am i suppose to have to wait to get my paycheck??

Comment

You really should have started a new thread & not added on to someone else's thread from 7-05. What is the name of your state, please.
            Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

I'm sorry - I just realized you posted in the Az. labor law forum so I assume you're in Az. When employees are discharged by the employer, wages must be paid within 3 working days or the end of the next regular pay period, whichever is sooner.
              Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

sorry this is my first time using this and i do not really know how. well three days was alot sooner than the next pay period. what can i do since they did not give me my pay check in time?

Comment

That's ok.

Did you ask about your check? If you don't get it, file a claim with the Industrial Commission - Az. 602-542-4411 www.ica.state.az.us

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                  Working...
                  X