X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curtisisthe1
    replied
    We haven't been to court on the appeal . It was set for mid March of 2009 but I put a request in for an earlier date.

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    In your case, I believe your only recourse is through the court system. What happened when he appealed the judgment - did he win?

I don't know the amount of money involved but you might talk to an attorney.

Leave a comment:

• curtisisthe1
    started a topic Not getting paid for work performed Alabama

Not getting paid for work performed Alabama

I performed some work for a gentleman. We agreed on the price and he paid part and he is refusing to pay me. I took him to small claims count and won the judgement. He appealed the jugdement. His son is threating to call the alabama board of contractors because I am not a licensed contractor. Me and my wife was the only 2 to perform the work. Is there an Alabama labor code to make him pay me?
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X