Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Direct deposit reversed/final pay withheld (MD)

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    My advice is actually the same as what cgb posted. If you have a lawyer involved, that is the person you should really be directing your questions to. That is what you are paying them for. Anything we would tell you you'd have to run by them anyway. Or at least should be running by them. This is the first you've mentioned having legal counsel (at least that I recall though I didn't go back through all the posts).

    There seems to be much more to your story than originally indicated which just further emphasizes the fact that you really need your lawyer to guide you on all this, not those of us volunteering their time on a free bulletin board who only have part of the story. We can only comment on what you choose to share and when there is a lot more to the story than you share (such as criminal matters and an attorney already handling things) the advice we give may be less relevant or even inccurate.
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.


    • #32
      And I think with that, we'll simply close up shop for the day. At least on this issue.
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.


      The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.