This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLO - Paychecks not handed out

I work at a local grocery store, and managment refueses to hand out payroll checks to employees until after a certain time. My question is, should payroll checks be handed out when the checks are in the store? My understanding is that once when payroll checks are in the store that it should be made available to the employees. am i assuming correctly? (FYI, the main office of the company i work for is based out of Bosie, ID)
    It's a Great Day to learn something new.

The law does not require any given time. As long as your paycheck is available to you on pay day, the employer has met their payday requirement, even if you have to come back in after your shift is over to pick up your check.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X