This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helo in Kentucky

I am employed as a 100% commissioned employee with a local mortgage company. The company provides us with leads (customer applications) but charges us $1400.00/month from our gross pay for these leads. My question though is concerning overtime. There are no mandatory work schedules with the exception of being here by 9am daily and working until you are finished, however long this may take. But you are required by your individual managers to be here by no later than 8am and work until a minimum of 7pm and now they have made Saturdays mandatory from 10-12 as a minimum. My question is, are there any overtime laws that would make this company pay me overtime for hours over 40/week? Currently, I and most employees here, work 50-60 hours/week without any compensation for these hours. Thanks for your help and advice. Also, all of our business is inside sales, there are no outside sales done.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X