• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    catwomanseven

• catwomanseven
    replied
    Sorry

I took out that information.. thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Pattymd

• Pattymd
    replied
    File a claim for unpaid wages with the state Dept of Labor, Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.

Leave a comment:

• Pattymd

• Pattymd
    replied
    OK, quick message. Immediately edit your post to delete the name and address of the company, and your name and address. VERY BAD IDEA to put this information on a public bulletin board.

I'll be back to answer your question later.

Leave a comment:

• catwomanseven

• catwomanseven
    started a topic Employeer Stop paument on my check....HELP

Employeer Stop paument on my check....HELP

Hello,

I worked very briefly for a company named Casasprmenos.com, They are with holding my paycheck, I got paid, but once I left, he stopped payment on my check.
    More of the scenario below,

I was there for only a about a month but in that short time I was harassed, verbally, talked down too and sexually harassed, he was controlling and manipulating. I work as a web consultant for him. I have a contract he signed stating I will be earning $1000.00 per week.

I decided to end my term with them, and have paper work to prove the date I resigned form there. I also have witnesses to contents. I ended my term there due to the way things are there, I got my paycheck on Friday the 23rd, in the amount of $1000.00. I went to my bank on that eve, 5:30 pm and cashed the check. I heard from another girl on Monday the 26th, after I told him I wasn’t coming back do to the conditions there, that he put a stop payment on my check, he said to her at that time, this is what will happen to you if you leave here too. I just looked into my account Friday the 30th and noticed that the check had bounced and I need to know what to do about this.. I am not sure what to do or what steps to take? I called my bank and yes, he put a stop payment on it on Monday the 26th, now that is after the fact of me cashing the check?
    The check is for $1000.00 and I am now negative in my account... There is more to this guy, I think everything he does is wrong... I have witness saying he paid me, and that he put stop payment on my check because he said "I am a b*tch" I do not know what direction to go...

Please help me on this situation.
    Catherine [email protected]
    catwomanseven
    Last edited by catwomanseven; 09-30-2005, 11:15 AM.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X