This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assulted employee in texas

I work in Texas, My district manager, assulted me - kicked me in the back of the left leg with a steel toe boot because i got his clean shirt dirty by touching him. I told his supervisor but come to find out he is best friends with the district manager. He came down from houston and threatened me with with my job. Because i had talked to some employee's about it and because my wife had talked to a lawyer about the injury. I have filed charges with local sheriff's department. But the injury has gotten worse it has turned into a busted blood vessel. I turned it in to workers comp but the my employer stated that got the injury horesplaying etc however that is not true. I have a taped recording of his supervisor yelling and cussing us out and threatening us with our jobs.

What can i do to get the ins company to except this what can i do to the employer? Can i do anything to the employer? They told me that if i wanted to get a lawyer to go ahead and sue that they have enuff money and time to acomadte me.

Please help me some one!

Duplicate post.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X