This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation time

I worked for a company in South Carolina, I recently resigned because of feeling harrassed by the lead, she wanted from day one to get me out of the department, anyways, they changed their vacation pay policy last year to an automatic yearly as to how many days of vacation you get. I had earned 4 weeks of vacation time which is and was stated in my time sheet that I had earned, now they are saying that because they asked me to leave before my resigned date which was suppost to be June 3 that I will not receive all of my vacation time? I need to know if they can do this?

Depends on company policy, but did they ask you to leave. Not sure based on what you are saying. Things like this are usually from date of termination, not date you are asked to leave and that seems very suspect.
    http://www.llr.state.sc.us/Labor/ind...=wagesmain.htm
    Link is to SC Dept of Labor Wage div. and scroll down to info and forms on wage claims.
    Last edited by elklaw; 05-21-2005, 09:38 AM.

Comment

vacation time

My last day was suppose to be June 3rd. They called me at home and stated that they wanted to accept my resignation on the 18th and I did not need to show up anymore.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X