X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elklaw
    replied
    People do steal oil and gas. IF you think this is dangerous, report this anonymously to the proper state or federal regulatory body. It does not sound like you can do too much else.

Leave a comment:

• David L. Brutovsky
    started a topic Razor & Barbed Wire

Razor & Barbed Wire

I drive an Oil Truck in Florida and make deliveries to hundred's of locations. Many are unsafe, but this one location in particular has prompted me to inquire about it. At this location is a standard 6 foot high fence. Across the top is the standard three wire barbed wire set up. But included in this set-up is rolled razor wire, to either prevent you to get in or out, whichever the case may be.
    At this location, we drivers have to pass the delivery hose through the wire which requires courage and skill so as not to slash one's self. Then we go to the other side of the fence and snake the hose through to the tank. When we finish the delivery, we reverse the proceedure.
    I have complained about this particular location and requested that I not be sent there. The company response was that they have been going there for years and that I was the first to complain about it. They also stated that I could not pick and choose the locations that they send me to, but since I complained about it, I have been selected as their favorite to service this location.
    I would like your take on this situation.
    Attached Files
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X