X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LConnell
    replied
    Unpaid Ticket

PA doesn't have a regulation that requires an employer to pay for these types of expenses. However, you can file a claim for unpaid wages. The website that describes collection of wages may be found at: http://www.dli.state.pa.us/landi/cwp...Ctr=|901|#1089

Leave a comment:

• nomad466
    started a topic No Paycheck----payed Ticket

No Paycheck----payed Ticket

I worked a total of 14 hours for a landscaping business in PA starting on 03/21/05. The first day of work (I drove a small dump truck and pulled a small trailer) I was stopped by DOT for an inspection and the trailers inspection ran out a few months ago. They wrote me a ticket. The owner said he was going to pay it. On the 22nd of this month I had a bench warrant from the court con cerning the ticket. I had to pay it or get arrested. At the same time after all this time I have never recieved my pay check from him. Is there any thing I can do to recoop my lost wages and the 100.00 for the ticket?
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X