Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Time docked, lunch never taken!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The forum is for talking about the law, and giving quotations of case law. Not for legal advice. The only legal advice we can give is to speak with a legal representative for yourself.

    For the sake of brevity, (and because most of us have full time plus jobs) discussions are discouraged except for the Legal Lounge. There are many people that come here to try to work out how to attack the problems they run into. It is much nicer to keep things neat and clean for them.

    Things such as, "Here is the link for this "here is my experience with that, but the judge might see things differently for you," and so on.

    You would be amazed how many people try to argue case law with the members, when all we want to do is point them in the proper legal direction.

    As for arguing with the super moderators, I will only do that in private chat, as I like being able to get honest direction when I need it.


    • #17
      Who is arguing?


      • #18
        We tell the poster what the law says (if there is one). Our opinion doesn't matter/count
        when there is a law to the contrary.

        Your opinion has been noted as I said.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

        Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.


        The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.