This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BYOTP - sort of like BYOB.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Is this really the hill that someone wants to die on?
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

GotSmart, CBG, and others thank you for posting in here. GotSmart it seems you and I took a moment to look around, as I'm sure did other members.

The abusive and contrary tone from this member seems to be a normal occurence. His way or you are an uneducated fool. Yet no statute can be provided.

Mods, if I ever get to close to the line, please tell me. I know we have had some public disagreements in the past, but I hope I never become abusive in my posts.

Thanks to most (you can all read between the lines on that statement )
        Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

Originally posted by mcarson87 View Post
          Providing toilet paper is part of the requirement of providing a restroom.

Um...no. No, it isn't.

Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
            Happy Valentine's Day, tomorrow, Dogmatique.
            phhhhhhhhhhht!

I'm actually relenting. Himself bought me some wine and promised a Rather Wonderful Foot Rub, and I'm going to cook a lovely pork loin roast, double-baked taters and (as cbg and I were discussing *ahem* elsewhere) will attempt to sneak some broccoli (perhaps tucked under the spinach?) onto Himself's plate

I find it cute and ironic that my little girl is more than happy to eat the trees...but I've usually got to either smother 'em with cheese or sneak 'em in somehow when it comes to the adults!

Comment

I bet you're now glad you relented.
              Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Originally posted by mcarson87 View Post
                GotStupid:

You don't have a clue man. You are an employer, correct? Hopefully one of your obviously abused employees one day wipes their *** with your shirt. Maybe then you will consider toilet paper a requirement.
                Asked for proof, some, ANY citation, and personal attacks result. Put up the proof or sit down and be silent.

Comment

I bet you're now glad you relented.

You would be correct, Ma'am!

Comment

BYOTP - sort of like BYOB.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gysu0kgFwT0

Comment

Too perfect!
                      Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

Now it is sure to rate the best of LLT.

Comment

You know, if we just keep adding tp jokes, and videos to this it would certainly shore up the best of LLT, any takers besides myself and GotSmart?

Comment

I think we should try to keep to the subject. Perhaps the legal lounge for lawyer jokes?

Comment

I think we best discontinue posting to this thread. We're really not helping the original poster any longer & we're getting off topic. Thanks. Betty3

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X