Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its amazing how you 2 want to tell me how I should feel!~ Its kinda entertaining. Both of you come across very rude, and make me feel as if I should NOT feel upset regarding the topic. YOU do not work where I do, and have no clue what goes on. Leave your rude comments to someone else.

"It doesn't make any difference what the "advantage" is whether you understand it or not."..... actually it does matter to ME, and I do have the RIGHT to know why...

"Maybe you haven't figured this out yet, but sometimes employers DO like to do things to make their employees happy. "

whether YOU believe it OR not, the company doesnt ALWAYS have the employees best interest!~

Comment

Originally posted by tamip288 View Post
      Its amazing how you 2 want to tell me how I should feel!~ Its kinda entertaining. Both of you come across very rude, and make me feel as if I should NOT feel upset regarding the topic. YOU do not work where I do, and have no clue what goes on. Leave your rude comments to someone else.

"It doesn't make any difference what the "advantage" is whether you understand it or not."..... actually it does matter to ME, and I do have the RIGHT to know why...

"Maybe you haven't figured this out yet, but sometimes employers DO like to do things to make their employees happy. "

whether YOU believe it OR not, the company doesnt ALWAYS have the employees best interest!~
      I never claimed that the employer always has the employee's best interest at heart. I simply pointed out that your 'the employer is always in the wrong' position is incorrect. In fact, I even explained one ulterior motive that the employer might have.

I don't really care where you work or what you do. It's irrelevant to the subject at hand. The employer can make all sorts of arbitrary rules, as long as they don't violate the law. You don't have to like them, nor do they have to explain them to you. You do not have any right to insist on them explaining to you why they've made a particular rule. You've already been told that it doesn't violate the law, so that's out.

If you consider telling you the facts to be rude, then your skin is far too thin. No one has been rude to you - simply pointed out the facts as they exist. If you don't like the employer's rules, you are quite free to find another employer who will explain every single office policy to you. (Actually, in this case, the employer DID explain why they did it and you refuse to accept that. If you don't believe the employer, you're also free to work elsewhere).

Comment

IF you consider your opinions FACTS, then you are sadly mistaken. I simply asked a question, and received back how you think I should feel, blah blah blah. And BTW, they havent explained the reason for which they are doing this, and I havent accepted or declined any of it. I was simply asking the question. Plain and simple

Comment

And I gave you the legal answer over 24 hours ago.
          I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

yeah and along with it a bunch of your opinions.... that do not mean anything to me. I'm NOT going to entertain you any longer.... you've said plenty. Have a wonderful day

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X