This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False employer/doctor exams

If my employers doctor gives a false exam and sides for the company what can I do?
    I got a copy of my medical file today and I couldn't believe my eye's what the company doctor was writing about me in there, the medical part was okay but there is other stuff in there that I can clearly see he lied to make me look bad, he makes it sound like I can't get along with anybody and that I'm an instigator. I mean it is bad!
    Any Ideas?

Originally posted by homefree View Post
    If my employers doctor gives a false exam and sides for the company what can I do?
    I got a copy of my medical file today and I couldn't believe my eye's what the company doctor was writing about me in there, the medical part was okay but there is other stuff in there that I can clearly see he lied to make me look bad, he makes it sound like I can't get along with anybody and that I'm an instigator. I mean it is bad!
    Any Ideas?
    How would a company doctor know from examining you that you can't get along with others?

Regardless, you're going to have to give more background. What kind of doctor? Why was the exam done? What is the purpose? What action have they taken because of it? Etc.

Comment

Well lets just say for instance, If I didn't feel safe operating some thing at work then I would get sent to the company doctor to find out why I felt that I didn't feel safe to operate what ever it was. So now after I tell the doctor the reason why I didn't feel safe to operate what ever it is he writes it down in my medical file but he puts his own words in it just like he didn't even listen to me on my reason why I felt the way I did about it being a safety issue in the first place.
      Like I told him that I didn't feel safe to operate a forklift in the plant because of my visibility, he states that I said that I don't feel safe operating any equipment on the property.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
      Working...
      X