Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

I was part-time now full-time and haven't been paid in 6 weeks

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I was part-time now full-time and haven't been paid in 6 weeks

    I have been working for my employer for over 1 year now as a part-time employee and in September I was made full-time. I have not received a paystub or a direct deposit since I was made full-time. No one knows why this is happening and so no one is doing anything about this. It has been over 6 weeks now and they still haven't found the answer to this problem. I have to fight every two weeks to get my pay and every time I ask they act like it hasn't happened before and I have to fight even harder for them to send a wire transfer and they aren't taking out the proper deductions for my benefits. Do I have a case? What can I do to get paid properly and to get my paystub and direct deposit going normally again?

    Thank you.

  • #2
    You can file a complaint with the DOL of your unnamed state.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.


    • #3
      Thank you for you reply, the state is North Carolina.


      • #4
        N.C. wage complaint:
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

        Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.


        The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.