Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Withholding of Commission- Arizona. Arizona

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Withholding of Commission- Arizona. Arizona

    I already checked on so I am hoping that someone has some additional information for me.

    If someone is paid hourly plus commission and the commission part of their paycheck is being withheld due to some type if investigation- how long can it be withheld for? He has already been told on several occasions that he will get the full amount, but it has yet to happen. Also this "investigation" is going nowhere because nothing has been done wrong... but its not being confidential at all so everyone in the entire company knows about it and yet nothing is getting resolved and no one is given a date on when he will get paid.

    Can this be considered borderline slander due to the fact that nothing has or will be proven from this investigation and it is being talked about by people who are not involved and spreading all over everywhere making him look bad?

    It is almost time for the next paycheck, and he has not even received the previous one in full from the 22nd.

    Is there any limit on time frames that things like this can go on for before we can complain to someone? It is not a small amount being withheld either.

  • #2
    duplicate post
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.