Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.


This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WORK UNIFORMS -California


    If the employee refuses to return work uniforms once terminated, can the employer seek compensation for the monetary value of the uniform that was charged by their subcontracted uniform company?

    If the employee returns the uniforms 6 months later after a small claims case is filed for the work uniforms, can the employer still seek compensation because they could not return them to the subcontractor?

  • #2
    This isn't an employment law question but rather one for the small claims forum. The employer can always pursue this through small claims court but whether or not they will be sucessful is better answered by someone in another forum.
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.