This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• employer not giving expense reimbursements, not paying compensation Federal

I appreciate the response to my earlier post. In fact, there are several employees living in different states that are not getting bonuses and other compensation from the company as outlined in the employment contracts. In addition, the company is not reimbursing expenditures that were approved before the expenditure was done. There is no lack of cash in the company to cover all of this, just management refusal to give any kind of reason or make some action.

Is it adviseable or possible for us (the employees) to go in together for filing a suit? If so, which location would be best for this? I assume federal court isn't possible or am I wrong?

Last, we are all recognized and respected in our markets and applications as legitimate experts. Each one's credibility in the market has been severely undermined and basically destroyed by misinformation and flat out lying from the management about the capability (which hurts us in finding new employment). Everyone was aware of a certain level of risk but the customer buy-in told to us from the management turned out to be another lie. So, the second set of questions is easy to guess- is there a way to file suit for other damages to cover these issues? If so, what advice can you give? Or were we all just too naive?...

It is a strange situation... I appreciate all advice!

I'm not going to go searching for your previous thread. If you want to edit this post to include a link to it, you'll get much better responses.

If there are bona fide, enforceable employment contracts, then the employees need to see an attorney to determine if, in fact, a breach exists and what recourse they might have.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X