X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSPCPA
    replied
    A Temporary Resident Alien Card (Form I-688) is issued by the INS to aliens granted temporary resident status under the Legalization or Special Agriculture Work Program. It is valid until the expiration date stated on the face of the card or on the stickers placed on the back of the card.

A Permanent Alien Card (Resident Alien Card I-551) is issued to lawful permanent resident aliens. The card is commonly referred to as a "green card" and is valid indefinitely.

Leave a comment:

• ElleMD
    replied
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/m-274.pdf

Leave a comment:

• alex2004
    started a topic I-9 documents California

I-9 documents California

How can you tell the difference between a Permanet resident alien card and a temporary resident alien card?
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X