This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Last Thread -Members "Thank You" Illinois

Thank you to cbg, Pattymd and GotSmart for your feedback. I sometime wonder if even in writing I confuse my wording so others, like yourselves misunderstand or interpret my message in the way it was not meant?
    I'm realizing more how words can lead you down a road of distruction if not properly communicated to others. I know this is what got me Terminated. I was not referring to my new LaborLaw Talk friends when I stated Keeping your opinions and feelings to yourself. I was referring to How I will handle myself in an open forum meeting, to keep them to myself.
    "Better left unsaid, than to say anything at all". I did not intentionally, or would ever create hostility between people, especially my Supervisor. Even after her terminating me I can honestly state she was one of the most genuine people I knew and respected. I guess this is why I'm so distraught from this whole mess. I am eagerly awaiting my phone interview with IDES representative. I will explain the best I can what happened to lead to my termination, hopefully he will understand my communication of words and not categorize me as a Misconduct Case. Because of this time of year, with Christmas and all my bills to pay I have no other means of support at this time. I am seeking employment and hopefully, as soon as possible, I will find a job. But in the meantime all I do is worry.

Best of luck.

You are extremely articulate. You should not have a problem finding a job. Just explain the dismissal as a mis-understanding in the corperate world. They happen all the time. The fact that you were there for a long period of time will be to your benifit. There is a shortage of qualified people that have your communication skills. Let us know of your success.

Blessings.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X